Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Special Note...

Dear Pastor _____,

Many blessed greetings from an unknown patron that regularly visits your church. I don’t have a regular church home, but have always felt welcomed and loved within the walls of your church. My husband and I have recently moved into the Morris area, which we have grown to love. Morris’ people make up such a caring and devoted community that reflects brightly upon the church.
The weather is finally going to expel spring from the dark and barren ground. Spring is always my favorite season. It’s filled with new hope and beauty. Spring is a season of newborns; especially, calves, foals, kittens, and bunnies. God has made such a spectacular array of beauty, which is often hard to ignore.
With spring quickly approaching, the celebration of mothers comes to mind. Mother’s Day is a joyful celebration of love, devolution, and thanksgiving. I have always enjoyed honoring my mother on her special day of remembrance. The church services commemorating Mother’s Day has always been a joyous occasion for me.
This particular Mother’s Day is going to be very vivid within my mind. This year I learned after struggling for fifteen months to conceive (still struggling), I was diagnosed with infertility. I have debated back and forth in my mind whether to write this letter, but believe deeply of its importance to the church community. You’re probably wondering what infertility has to do with Mother’s Day, which is exactly what I wanted to implore.
For two years, my husband and I have struggled to develop our family. When we learned of the devastating news of my infertility, we began our intimate grieving process. We grieved of the loss of our unborn children that we may never have. This news was especially difficult for a-want-to-be-mother. There are no words in the world to adequately describe the pain I’ve grown to endure. We’ve gone through countless testing procedures, infertility treatment protocols, and visits to the doctor without any avail. Our future family is in God’s loving hands. His promise of a perfect and divine plan for our family is what we hold on to.
This is probably the most difficult letter that I’ve ever written. I know there are other families or individuals out there that are mourning the loss of a dream. There might be families inside your church community that are struggling with hope for a future family, the faith and trust in God’s ultimate plan. I’ve been there and I know the hardships that go along with infertility.
Mother’s Day is an especially difficult holiday to celebrate. What do these families have to celebrate? It’s an extremely painful holiday that reminds them of something they aren’t…mothers.
I’ve written this letter to be informative tool to help you and your church to understand the broken heartedness that develops; especially on Mother’s Day. Please, pray for the unknown families in your church community that might be struggling with infertility. Lift them up in your Mother’s Day service and let them know God’s love for them. I thank you and appreciate the time you’ve taken away from your ministry to read this letter.

Thank You!

2 comments:

Marie said...

hey Rach,
I love you and think of you often.
Dear Heavenly Father wrap your arms of love around my beautiful sister, hold her close and wipe away the tears that fall. In your name I pray Amen.

Love ya sis

Anonymous said...

Don’t think of anything else just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
1. Fibroid, Asthma, All STD, sinus infection
2.High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)
3. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection),urine tract infection.
4. Blockage from the fallopian Tube
5. Cyst from the ovaries
6. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching
7. Irregular menstruation
8. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
9. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.
10. Infertility for easy Conception.......
11. Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
Simply contact the spiritualist DrEka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..