Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Start of Round Three

I started taking my Provera pills on Saturday night, in hopes of eliminating the side effects of moodiness and terrible headaches. I am pretty sure I haven't escaped either one today. Tonight, will be my fourth pill and I'm waiting excitiedly for my cycle to begin.
Has anyone ever been excited for a period?
Well, my last pill will be on Monday...yeah!
I'm thinking about taking Soy with my cycle of Clomid. Has anyone ever tried that before? I'm willing to try just about anything in hopes of my miracle. It's a long road with plenty of bends and curves, but I am praying that it's worth every day of infertility. I want to desperatly be holding my own bundle of joy. Will it ever happen for me? Will I ever hold my own baby? Will I ever rock my own baby to sleep?

No comments: